MXWILD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MXWILD

*X* La Liberté d'en Parler !! *X*

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

chris reviens sur son bebut de saison

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Cheval
Admin
Cheval

chris reviens sur son bebut de saison Empty
MessageSujet: chris reviens sur son bebut de saison   chris reviens sur son bebut de saison EmptyMer 26 Avr à 14:26

Christophe Pourcel interview
Christophe Pourcel is without a doubt one of the stars of the future, be it in Europe or America. The teenager has the eye of the tiger and his nerves seem as good as anyones. If you ask French journalist Pascal Haudiquert what he thinks it's pretty obvious that the French people have faith in Pourcel.

"He does have some of the charactoristics of J.M.Bayle,"Haudiquert told. "We think he is a special rider, and I think this year already he has shown some of his potential."

At the opening Grand Prix of the season Pourcel didn't set the world on fire, but he did score good points. There was a lot of pressure on the Kawasaki rider to produce good results and despite feeling uncomfortable on the bike he worked hard for as many points as he could score.

"This weekend I got again pretty good start, as I did during the pre-season races, and I scored good points. In the first heat I was eleventh at the beginning, but during this race I couldn’t take my usual rhythm as I had some troubles with the suspensions. I just tried to finish the race and secure points, as we didn’t have the best settings on this track. In the second heat I got a better start and came second, but I probably spent too much energy in the first fifteen minutes and then when Cairoli and De Reuver came back I was unable to keep their speed. I didn’t found the good lines and lost time in the ruts, and then looked at the lines of my rivals. But I’m satisfied with my performances, even if a podium result was possible this weekend. Anyway it’s much better than twelve months ago, when I retired in both races."

The following round in Spain the young frenchman crashed on the saturday and couldn't really come to terms with the fast Spanish layout. Not enjoying himself on the bike he knew that it was time to begin his true assault on the MX2 championship.

"I had a pretty good start but crashed three times during the race ! We changed everything for Sunday, and in the first heat I had a great start but made a mistake and crashed. I took the fourth position and had a good rhythm in the second part of the race. In the next race I had again a good rhythm at the end, but lost time in the beginning. I was not riding so well this weekend, it was difficult to pass, as there was mainly one line with the watering of the circuit; if you tried another line it was really slippery. I didn’t enjoy this circuit, for me the first two tracks were the worst I could expect. I don’t like when it’s bumpy, especially when you don’t have a great feeling with your suspensions. I hope it will be dry next week in Portugal, the track is more technical and that’s what I like."

Of course having said that he liked the circuit in Portugal it was obvious that his results would be good there. Despite being sick before the opening moto he showed all the character it takes to be a future champion by gritting his teeth and fighting for a race win.

"I don’t know what happened before the first race, I had stomach troubles and vomited twice on the start line, I couldn’t do the sighting lap. I had a good start, but due to my troubles I felt a little bit tired after thirty minutes. In the last lap I tried to pass Cairoli, but I did a small mistake and finally secured my second position behind the World Champion, it was not so bad. In the second race I got another good start behind Gonçalves, I lost time behind him at the beginning but I knew that he wouldn’t keep the same rhythm. I passed him in the ninth circulation, and I’m sure that without my physical problem I would have won the heat. Twice second is anyway a good result for me."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mxwild.1fr1.net
CR51
sudiste

MessageSujet: Re: chris reviens sur son bebut de saison   chris reviens sur son bebut de saison EmptyVen 28 Avr à 22:12

affiche tes sources lol
chris sera champion 2006
CR51
http://www.alcoulicanonim.com
Cheval
Admin
Cheval

MessageSujet: Re: chris reviens sur son bebut de saison   chris reviens sur son bebut de saison EmptySam 29 Avr à 1:42

YS..... Wink

ca commence a bien faire la monopolisation internationale des GP!! peuv' pô parler en francais les couillons ??? ptdr Laughing Laughing
https://mxwild.1fr1.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: chris reviens sur son bebut de saison   chris reviens sur son bebut de saison Empty

chris reviens sur son bebut de saison
Page 1 sur 1